From Manager, December 13, 2012
Man on the left: Why must the world end on 21/12/12?
Man on the right: Because it’s the day Thaksin will tear up the constitution.
[Reference is to the government's attempt to rewrite the current constitution in order to re-write a new one presumably with the main aim being to pardon Thaksin.]
- Road to Victory is Red
- A tale of two newspapers: Black May 13 years later
- Red Protests – May 21, 2010
- 21 Years Ago: Black May
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- Part V – Ian Neumegen
- Three Years Ago: When the Red Shirts Leaders Accepted the Offer of Dissolution and Announced an End to their Rally
- Big Brother Shocks Thailand
- Slain Italian Photographer’s Last Photos Unveiled
- Thaksin nominee who held his funds to keep them from being confiscated on trail for defrauding the former PM