From Manager, January 29, 2015
Thaksin: Pretend to play dead… From now on, it’s not silly work like you guys used to do… It’s global work… understand?
Caption: Put the animal in the right job
[After the junta government took power, the Red Shirts were believed to have been ordered by Thaksin to remain silent and not take action as threatened. Meanwhile, many Thais believed Thaksin has the clout to be able to influence the U.S. to pressure the junta.
In the picture, the toad refers to Red Shirt leader, Jatuporn while the red buffaloes represent the Red Shirts. To refer to a person as a “buffalo” is an insult meaning they are stupid.]
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- Heaven vs Hell
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work