From Manager, February 6, 2013
Left: Servant: Master, the police officer from Thailand would like to meet you.
Thaksin: Probably, he wants me to help getting promoted. What’s his name?
Right: His name is Pol.Lt.Gen. Pongpat Chanyapan.
[Pol.Lt.Gen. Pongpat Chanyapan was credited for a capture of the fugitive Somchai Khunploem, alias Kamnan Poh, who was a fugitive from justice for years. In this cartoon former Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra–who similarly fled a jail sentence–has lived in Dubai since 2008. The joke is Thaksin is afraid to be caught like Kamnan Poh after hearing the name of Pol.Lt.Gen. Pongpat.]
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Heaven vs Hell
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work