Thaksin: A Continuing Menace – TAN, March 14, 2011
…Despite some remarks made by the red shirt leaders in the past, claiming that former Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra is no longer relevant to their movement, the red shirts announced at their latest rally that they are still fighting for Thaksin. So it seems that the fugitive criminal is still using the red shirts for political purposes…
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- Thai police still protect Yingluck overseas
- Weekly News Magazines: Long Live the King, July-August, 2018
- Weekly News Magazine: The Rescue, July 13-20, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in
- Weekly News Magazines: Raising Chickens for the Military, July, 2018
- Chavalit is very fit
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Instead of cutting, try sucking!
- Political parties in a coma
- Withdraw from the deep south!