Thais refuse German deal on Prince Vajiralongkorn’s jet – BBC, July 21, 2011
…But judges ruled that documentation was inconclusive, and said the jet would be released only when a payment was made.
Speaking on his return from Germany, Thai Foreign Minister Kasit Piromya expressed confidence that the issue of ownership would be resolved at the next court hearing in the second week of August.
“We are preparing solid evidence and witnesses to prove our case that would make the 20m-euro deposit unnecessary,” he told reporters…
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- The Bangkok bombs
- Spreading the Photo
- Principles distinguish a human from a cockroach
- Goodbye to Cartoonist Chai
- Weekly News Magazines: Chor Under Fire, June, 2019
- Weekly News Magazines: No Return for Joke, June-July, 2019
- A Real Communist?
- Internal Conflicts
- Article 44 Lives
- Mocking Yingluck