Thais refuse German deal on Prince Vajiralongkorn’s jet – BBC, July 21, 2011
…But judges ruled that documentation was inconclusive, and said the jet would be released only when a payment was made.
Speaking on his return from Germany, Thai Foreign Minister Kasit Piromya expressed confidence that the issue of ownership would be resolved at the next court hearing in the second week of August.
“We are preparing solid evidence and witnesses to prove our case that would make the 20m-euro deposit unnecessary,” he told reporters…
- The little people are corrupt
- Helping the rice farmers
- Trump in Thai editorial cartoons
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Words won’t stop the attack
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous