Thais cry foul as illegal criticism of King forges bitter divide – The Independent, March 19, 2012
…Campaigners such as Mr Worachet say the law is unfair, unaccountable and has increasingly been used against political targets and to quieten dissidents. But groups who want to retain it, and have taken to the streets to demonstrate, say it is important for retaining harmony with the country. They say only those who intended to insult the monarchy are charged…
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- Thai police still protect Yingluck overseas
- Weekly News Magazines: Long Live the King, July-August, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in
- Weekly News Magazines: Raising Chickens for the Military, July, 2018
- Chavalit is very fit
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Instead of cutting, try sucking!
- Political parties in a coma
- Withdraw from the deep south!
- Cables Detail C.I.A. Waterboarding at Secret Thai Prison