From Thairath, March 14, 2012
Cartoon title reads: The country’s owners become tenants.
On the chair: Foreign capitalists
On the map: One-third of land in Thailand belongs to foreigners.
The begging man says: Thais must beg to stay.
Left mouse: The power of multinational money
Right mouse: Does selling one’s own land equal betraying the country?
- The little people are corrupt
- Helping the rice farmers
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Words won’t stop the attack
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- The chicken farmer and the monkey