From Thairath, July 17, 2014
Paper’s subject: 12 values of Thai people for Thailand’s strength [The giant soldier represents the junta (the National Council for Peace and Order).]
Thai people singing: Good children, you have 12 duties [“good children” is the beginning of the National Children Day’s theme song]
[Reference is to the junta’s list of 12 values for Thai people to practice. The cartoon insinuates that Thais are now children of the military to be taught and disciplined.]
- Bloody October 2008
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Political parties in a coma
- The burning parties
- They messed up the country
- Should they still fight for Thaksin?
- Jatuporn’s back
- Turn the ship around
- A tale of two newspapers: New cabinet member a savvy or unethical move?