An Enslaved Immigrant May Have Caught That Mackerel You Had For Dinner Last Night – HuffPo, May 31, 2013
…The Thai government is not immune to the criticism from the US and activist groups. It unveiled a plan to stamp out human trafficking in March, but it focused primarily on child beggars and women forced into the sex trade; no mention was made of fishermen. And with the country’s seafood business continuing to buoy its exports, there’s little hope that Thailand will fully clean its decks any time soon…
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Heaven vs Hell
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work