In 2012, police end up as their own worst enemies – Bangkok Post, December 31, 2012
Corrupt policeman have been accused of many of this year’s biggest murders, robberies and drug crimes, undermining the reputation of the police force as an agency which the public can rely on to dispense justice in a fair and honest fashion…
- The Hopewell Project
- The Wheel Begins to Turn: Weekly Rallies and Disapproving Academics
- Thaksin Wants to Know Who Burned Central World
- ‘White Mask’ Guards Seen Trying To Hit Red Shirts With Iron Bars
- A Thai family’s desperate search for their missing daughter
- Thailand’s boom: To the northeast, the spoils
- Ladyboys versus All Blacks: is this the world’s weirdest sport?
- Traffic Jams in Laos
- Thai govt finally revealing huge losses incurred by rice pledging scheme-why not reveal who received the payments?
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos