Thailand’s roads second-deadliest in world, UN agency finds – Bangkok Post, October 20, 2015
…Furthermore, the Who concluded, road fatalities in Thailand were far higher than reported. Based on its models, the agency estimates 24,237 actually were killed in 2012, 42% more than stated by the Public Health Ministry…
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- 2012: Thaksin Reverses Earlier Calls for Reds to Forgive & Forget with Fiery Speech
- Whoever sleeps with you, they will die
- Old allies, new allies
- Can Chavalit be PM again?
- Baby Party
- Democrats shut out
- You cannot fight with those who made the rules
- Bangkok’s Central Park becoming a reality?
- Divorcing Prayuth