Thailand’s Rivers Polluted by Factory and Residential Waste – ENS, September 26, 2011
…Samrong Canal is located in Samutprakan province south of the Bangkok Metropolitan Region, notorious for being one of the most polluted residential waterways in Thailand.
The canal is used to dump waste by a variety of metal plating, chemical, plastics and textile dyeing factories. It has a very low dissolved oxygen content, combined with the presence of hazardous substances such as heavy metals, nonylphenols, and the carcinogen 2-naphthylamine…
- No bathroom breaks
- It is so fruitful
- Don’t get distracted by marijuana
- Fake news
- Intervene here first!
- Weekly News Magazines: Burning Future, August, 2019
- There will always be coups
- Who is really destroying the country?
- Economic suicides
- Some are on protected land
- Weekly News Magazines: Grilling Prayuth, September, 2019