Thailand’s Richest Man Gets Richer Chasing $11 Billion F&N Deal – Bloomberg, January 23, 2013
Billionaire Charoen Sirivadhanabhakdi is poised to win a S$13.8 billion ($11.2 billion) bid for Fraser & Neave Ltd. (FNN)’s property and drinks empire. The takeover battle has boosted the value of his other stock holdings by more than $2 billion…
- A country that’s against pornography vs a country that produces porn
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- Thailand international net traffic slowed
- How eccentric were the generals who conducted the 1988 coup in Burma?
- Gem shop locations involved in the scam
- The strange case of the Gen. Prayut/Prayuth’s name change
- Nike Factories In Thailand
- Bangkok Master Plans 1979-2006
- Thailand’s “Iron Lady” pressured to leave key post after exposing government corruption
- Is Gen. Prayuth really growing “eccentric” or “superstitious” as Time Magazine claims?
- 57 Years Ago: Sarit deposes Phibul