Thailand’s Richest Man Gets Richer Chasing $11 Billion F&N Deal – Bloomberg, January 23, 2013
Billionaire Charoen Sirivadhanabhakdi is poised to win a S$13.8 billion ($11.2 billion) bid for Fraser & Neave Ltd. (FNN)’s property and drinks empire. The takeover battle has boosted the value of his other stock holdings by more than $2 billion…
- 5 Years Ago: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- Remembering the Thaksin Years: Cleaning Things Up
- Conflict with the Lanna Kingdom
- Security start-up backed by Thaksin seeks $1bn valuation
- New form of American warmaking
- Viagra for Thai Airways
- Who is the catfish?
- No fraud!
- Weekly News Magazines, June 3-10, 2016
- Fake monks harass New York City tourists