Thailand’s Richest Man Gets Richer Chasing $11 Billion F&N Deal – Bloomberg, January 23, 2013
Billionaire Charoen Sirivadhanabhakdi is poised to win a S$13.8 billion ($11.2 billion) bid for Fraser & Neave Ltd. (FNN)’s property and drinks empire. The takeover battle has boosted the value of his other stock holdings by more than $2 billion…
- 5 Years Ago: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- Analysis: Mother’s Day Bombings
- 10 Years Ago: Thaksin Escapes Assassination Attempt
- Analysis: Thailand’s Half Democracy
- No fraud!
- Fake monks harass New York City tourists
- Who is the catfish?
- 3 Years Ago: Pheu Thai Tries Its Own Reform Council
- Raise the flag!
- Dhammakaya leaving Thailand?
- Another stain on the police