Thailand’s Richest Man Gets Richer Chasing $11 Billion F&N Deal – Bloomberg, January 23, 2013
Billionaire Charoen Sirivadhanabhakdi is poised to win a S$13.8 billion ($11.2 billion) bid for Fraser & Neave Ltd. (FNN)’s property and drinks empire. The takeover battle has boosted the value of his other stock holdings by more than $2 billion…
- From 2011: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- Before Thaksin: Remembering the Checks and Balances of the 1997 Charter
- Thailand can learn from Myanmar!
- Police for police reform
- Is the junta preparing for Thaksin?
- Dangerous Voting
- It’s a charade
- Don’t “reform” the police
- America first… World last
- Some bombers don’t go to jail
- Time to Wake Up Thaksin: Weekly News Magazines, June, 2017