Thailand’s Richest Man Gets Richer Chasing $11 Billion F&N Deal – Bloomberg, January 23, 2013
Billionaire Charoen Sirivadhanabhakdi is poised to win a S$13.8 billion ($11.2 billion) bid for Fraser & Neave Ltd. (FNN)’s property and drinks empire. The takeover battle has boosted the value of his other stock holdings by more than $2 billion…
- 12 years ago: Thaksin’s increasing anger and boldness
- Analysis: Mother’s Day Bombings
- 10 Years Ago: Thaksin Escapes Assassination Attempt
- 13 Years Ago: Debating the Sukhothai Stone
- Analysis: Thailand’s Half Democracy
- 12 years ago: Going after Akeyuth
- 13 years ago: Mad scramble as Thai police fight for 10 million dollar reward for capturing top al-Qaeda figure
- 3 Years Ago: Pheu Thai Tries Its Own Reform Council
- Raise the flag!
- Prayuth and his elders
- Which charter do the people really want?