Thailand’s rice exporters heading for the sunset? – DPA< August 21, 2011 ...Thai rice exporters, ironically, are helping turn the tide in Vietnam's favour. 'We have started buying Vietnamese rice to ship to our customers,' Charoen said. 'We love our country but what can we do?'...
- Bloody October 2008
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- A tale of two newspapers: New cabinet member a savvy or unethical move?
- Weekly News Magazines: the junta’s political party, October, 2018
- What happens to the people Thaksin appoints?
- Weekly News Magazines: New army chief, September, 2018
- One lotus is above the water
- Politicians need to poo
- Silpa Bhirasri, Father of modern art in Thailand