Thailand’s Moken ‘sea gypsies’ under threat – Guardian, September 13, 2012
…The Moken are a nomadic sea people who live in and around southern Thailand, traditionally feeding on the fruits of the sea for eight months of the year. But the 2004 Indian Ocean tsunami destroyed many livelihoods, and the Moken were forced onto the land…
- The King’s Birthday
- 6 Years Ago: After just a few months in office, govt pushing hard for Thaksin pardon
- Don’t cling to power!
- The reason Prawit must stay
- Watch for Prayuth in the next elections
- Asylum for a rhino
- The Democrats join in the burning
- Let the politicians go!
- Weekly News Magazines: the Runner Succeeds Where the Junta Fails, November, 2017
- 21 Years Ago: Newin’s canvassers caught red handed in vote buying
- Some just want elections