Thailand’s Moken ‘sea gypsies’ under threat – Guardian, September 13, 2012
…The Moken are a nomadic sea people who live in and around southern Thailand, traditionally feeding on the fruits of the sea for eight months of the year. But the 2004 Indian Ocean tsunami destroyed many livelihoods, and the Moken were forced onto the land…
- The little people are corrupt
- Michael Ball recalls Man City ‘madness’: Thaksin Shinawatra gave us a team talk
- Helping the rice farmers
- Trump in Thai editorial cartoons
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Words won’t stop the attack
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out