Thailand's legitimacy deficit - huffingtonpost.com, July 26, 2010
... Allow me to state very clearly here that I am not an objective party and have never pretended to be - we have been appointed to defend the rights of the victims of a violent repression. The debate is about who says what, but rather whether or not the Thai authorities have violated the law in the violent crackdown, and whether they hold anyone accountable for the deaths of 90 civilians. Everything else is prevarication and distraction...
- The little people are corrupt
- Michael Ball recalls Man City ‘madness’: Thaksin Shinawatra gave us a team talk
- Domino fell the wrong way
- Helping the rice farmers
- Trump in Thai editorial cartoons
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- Words won’t stop the attack
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Profiting from being military