Thailand’s football chief denies fraud allegations – ndtv.com, September 20, 2012
…The FAT had signed a four-year contract with the company from 2007 to 2011, but Worwai said Dae-an 21 broke the deal when it stopped making payments after around a year and failed to respond to queries over the shortfall.
“It (the allegation) is part of an effort to discredit myself and the FAT, I think the FAT should sue back to protect our reputation…”
- No bathroom breaks
- It is so fruitful
- Don’t get distracted by marijuana
- Fake news
- Intervene here first!
- Weekly News Magazines: Burning Future, August, 2019
- There will always be coups
- Who is really destroying the country?
- Economic suicides
- Some are on protected land
- Weekly News Magazines: Grilling Prayuth, September, 2019