Thailand’s Flesh Trade Exposed as Camp Captives Flee into Jungle – phuketwan.com, January 13, 2013
…Captives are held in secret in Thailand and beaten until relatives or friends provide the price for smuggling them into Malaysia. If the fee is not paid, the men and boys are sold to fishing trawlers.
The scale of the nightmare trade has been exposed in a series of raids this week that have netted close to 1000 men, women and childen and at least eight alleged traffickers…
- Remembering Black May 1992
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- 2012: Thaksin Reverses Earlier Calls for Reds to Forgive & Forget with Fiery Speech
- The rich man is not full yet
- RIP “Rong” Narong Prapasanobol, cartoonist
- Is it right for Thais?
- Move to the Jurassic era
- Political vacuum cleaners
- Weekly News Magazine: Getting Ready for the Political Future, April, 2018
- Fertilizing the junta party with crap of the past