Thailand’s Flesh Trade Exposed as Camp Captives Flee into Jungle – phuketwan.com, January 13, 2013
…Captives are held in secret in Thailand and beaten until relatives or friends provide the price for smuggling them into Malaysia. If the fee is not paid, the men and boys are sold to fishing trawlers.
The scale of the nightmare trade has been exposed in a series of raids this week that have netted close to 1000 men, women and childen and at least eight alleged traffickers…
- A tale of two newspapers: Black May 13 years later
- Big Brother Shocks Thailand
- Part V – Ian Neumegen
- Nine Years Ago: Idea for a Bangkok Central Park
- Eight Years Ago: Thaksin’s World – Coming full circle from Black May
- Politics in the Age of Thaksin
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- William L Monson vs Thaksin
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- Let’s Make Bangkok’s Central Park!
- Ploughing Day