Thailand’s biggest airport bursting at the seams – thejakartapost.com, November 21, 2015
…Demand for boarding gates is so intense that airlines are increasingly being forced to park their planes in remote bays and use buses to ferry their passengers there. This is delaying connections, say airline managers.
Maintenance crew are scurrying to keep up with the increased wear and tear on infrastructure like runways, and check-in queues are spilling over into public access areas during peak hours.
Harried airline operators made a startling call last month to ban new flights at the airport.
Mr Louis Moser, chairman of Thailand’s Airline Operators Committee, told the Bangkok Post then that the “authorities should come to their senses”…
- Weekly News Magazines, January 27-February 10, 2017
- Trampling on those who died for the cause
- Thaksin wasn’t involved
- Prayuth and Thaksin feel the same way about the media!
- Weekly News Magazines, February 3-17, 2017
- Collapse of State Enterprises
- Making Yellow and Red love each other
- This train doesn’t end with reconciliation
- The prime minister wants coal-fired power plants!
- Thai govt subsidies add cars in one of world’s most congested countries
- CIA deputy director linked to torture at Thailand black site