Girls fighting for survival – The Age, May 18, 2012
[Thanks to Danny for pointing this out.]
…US director Todd Kellstein, in Melbourne for the screening, says the first response of many viewers is horror at little girls fighting for money.
But after watching 300 bouts and interviewing parents, children, referees, spectators and bookmakers, Kellstein found he couldn’t condemn the sport…
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- News from the 1890s
- Snake with two heads
- Weekly News Magazines: Drawing the Lines for Elections, November, 2018
- No need for revolutionaries
- Weekly News Magazines: Govt minister and the pro-junta party, November, 2018
- Silly uncle is moving the mountain
- Who is left to run with Sudarat?
- From Red Shirts to Green Shirts
- Now he faces the heavyweight
- Thaksin’s new political party