Girls fighting for survival – The Age, May 18, 2012
[Thanks to Danny for pointing this out.]
…US director Todd Kellstein, in Melbourne for the screening, says the first response of many viewers is horror at little girls fighting for money.
But after watching 300 bouts and interviewing parents, children, referees, spectators and bookmakers, Kellstein found he couldn’t condemn the sport…
- Remembering Black May 1992
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- Student Hero
- A young girl does a better job than the PM
- Who will come crawling?
- Anti-rabies GT 200
- Talking to the snake
- The rich man is not full yet
- Red Shirt and Black Panther
- RIP “Rong” Narong Prapasanobol, cartoonist