Girls fighting for survival – The Age, May 18, 2012
[Thanks to Danny for pointing this out.]
…US director Todd Kellstein, in Melbourne for the screening, says the first response of many viewers is horror at little girls fighting for money.
But after watching 300 bouts and interviewing parents, children, referees, spectators and bookmakers, Kellstein found he couldn’t condemn the sport…
- Bloody October 2008
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Instead of cutting, try sucking!
- Political parties in a coma
- The burning parties
- They messed up the country
- Weekly News Magazines: Secret Plan to Destroy Thaksin, August, 2018
- Should they still fight for Thaksin?
- Jatuporn’s back