From Thairath, February 28, 2019
Title: Will you be embarrassment to the world?
Left: 1 right = 1 vote
Right: 1 right = 250 vote
On ballot papers held by PM Prayuth, left to right: 250 senators vote for PM to remain in power
On ballot papers inside the ballot box: Drive out the dictator
Phi Nooring: The rules are not fair.
Mouse: Takes too much advantage.
[This reminds people how the constitution allows appointed senators to vote on the selection of the PM. This clearly favors the junta and its desire to remain in power and thwart a Thaksin return.]
- Weekly News Magazines: What Happened to Joke, April, 2019
- Election Commission Dye Service
- Thanathorn’s foreign parents
- Weekly News Magazines: Restrict Abolish Eliminate Thanathorn, April, 2019
- Proof of authoritarianism
- Feeling pity for Hulk and Wonder Woman
- Waiting for a miracle to operate on arms and legs
- Price for the whole group of cobra politicians
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- They did not violate the law
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context