From Thairath, February 28, 2019
Title: Will you be embarrassment to the world?
Left: 1 right = 1 vote
Right: 1 right = 250 vote
On ballot papers held by PM Prayuth, left to right: 250 senators vote for PM to remain in power
On ballot papers inside the ballot box: Drive out the dictator
Phi Nooring: The rules are not fair.
Mouse: Takes too much advantage.
[This reminds people how the constitution allows appointed senators to vote on the selection of the PM. This clearly favors the junta and its desire to remain in power and thwart a Thaksin return.]
- Election posters: Looking at you
- The last time a coup leader became PM after a return to democracy
- We really care about Thaksin
- Several parties, same owner
- Dictatorship or Democracy
- Election posters: End the economic crisis
- Election posters: Transparent democracy
- Election poster pollution
- Election posters: Pheu Thai’s heart is people
- Why do Thai people always smile?
- Election posters: Take action, be clear