Thailand warns women who post ‘underboob’ photos face five years in jail – The Guradian, March 16, 2015
…Thailand’s computer crimes act 2007 bans material that causes “damage to the country’s security or causes public panic” or “any obscene computer data which is accessible to the public”.
The culture ministry said offenders faced up to five years in jail, but did not say how they would identify the culprits.
“When people take these ‘underboob selfies’ no one can see their faces,” ministry spokesman Anandha Chouchoti said. “So it’s like, we don’t know who these belong to, and it encourages others to do the same.
“We can only warn people to not take it up. They are inappropriate actions…”
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Heaven vs Hell
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work