Thailand wants to take back the ‘jeep’ – The Nation, August 11, 2011
…In 2008, Cambodia had the Sbek Thom, Khmer Shadow Theatre, inscribed in 2008 on the Representative List of the Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity (originally proclaimed in 2005) along with the Royal Ballet of Cambodia, also known as Khmer Classical Dance, (originally proclaimed in 2003) which included graceful hand gestures including the ‘jeeb’ hand position. This has the thumb and index touching and three other fingers fanned out.
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Weekly News Magazines: the junta’s political party, October, 2018
- One lotus is above the water
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Rutting Dogs/Rutting Politicians
- Mark sinking
- There was a bribe too
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals