Thailand wants to take back the ‘jeep’ – The Nation, August 11, 2011
…In 2008, Cambodia had the Sbek Thom, Khmer Shadow Theatre, inscribed in 2008 on the Representative List of the Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity (originally proclaimed in 2005) along with the Royal Ballet of Cambodia, also known as Khmer Classical Dance, (originally proclaimed in 2003) which included graceful hand gestures including the ‘jeeb’ hand position. This has the thumb and index touching and three other fingers fanned out.
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- Bangkok’s Central Park becoming a reality?
- Sorry for using excessive force
- Weekly News Magazines: Suriya leaves Phea Thai, June, 2018
- Thai police still protect Yingluck overseas
- Weekly News Magazines: Tears of Suthep, June, 2018
- Pheu Thai defectors
- Thai cartoonists on the Trump-Kim summit
- Weekly News Magazine: The Rescue, July 13-20, 2018