Thailand wants to take back the ‘jeep’ – The Nation, August 11, 2011
…In 2008, Cambodia had the Sbek Thom, Khmer Shadow Theatre, inscribed in 2008 on the Representative List of the Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity (originally proclaimed in 2005) along with the Royal Ballet of Cambodia, also known as Khmer Classical Dance, (originally proclaimed in 2003) which included graceful hand gestures including the ‘jeeb’ hand position. This has the thumb and index touching and three other fingers fanned out.
- A tale of two newspapers: Gangs controlling motorcycle taxis
- Red Protests – May 21, 2010
- Thai General Elections – December 23, 2007
- Thaksin surprises reporters with X sign
- Road to Victory is Red
- Let’s Make Bangkok’s Central Park!
- “Six-legged livestock” – Thailand urged to explore edible insect market to cope with global food demands
- A tale of two newspapers: Black May 13 years later
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- 21 Years Ago: Black May
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd