Thailand wants to take back the ‘jeep’ – The Nation, August 11, 2011
…In 2008, Cambodia had the Sbek Thom, Khmer Shadow Theatre, inscribed in 2008 on the Representative List of the Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity (originally proclaimed in 2005) along with the Royal Ballet of Cambodia, also known as Khmer Classical Dance, (originally proclaimed in 2003) which included graceful hand gestures including the ‘jeeb’ hand position. This has the thumb and index touching and three other fingers fanned out.
- Bloody October 2008
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Instead of cutting, try sucking!
- Political parties in a coma
- The burning parties
- They messed up the country
- Weekly News Magazines: Secret Plan to Destroy Thaksin, August, 2018
- Should they still fight for Thaksin?
- Jatuporn’s back