Thailand To Produce Vaccines Against Seven Deadly Diseases – www.bernama.com, July 13, 2011
[Thanks to Marc for pointing this out.]
…The disease are dengue haemorrhagic fever, diphtheria, whooping cough, tetanus, Japanese encephalitis, hepatitis type B and tuberculosis…
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- Don’t help them form a government!