Ministry focuses on its goal to turn Thailand into an ICT hub – The Nation, November 7, 2013
…It will extend the current 13-character personal ID into 14 characters for IP purposes, as a result of which all citizens will have their own personal IP – the first country in the world to do so this, he said.
…”The personal IP address will allow the government to provide more services to people, such as information on personal rights and alerts, via their IP addresses. This will a create win-win situation between government and all members of the public…”
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- Don’t help them form a government!
- Put in a basket and wash
- Danger for the junta