Compared to other developing countries, Thailand has always had an amazing amount of major political news stories each week. The events of the last few years has only increased this.
Take four years ago in late February 2006:
PM close to quitting,
Thaksin filing multiple lawsuits against newspaper and political parties for defamation and "obstruction of democracy,"
Thai press talking about the evil omens of the Thaksin years, government TV reporters fired for interviewing the opposition,
and, of course, CNN pondering Thailand's "presidential crisis."
- Thaksin shifts puppets
- Express condolences to beloved cartoonist Tom
- Big men have the same excuses
- The Power of the Ax
- Cabinet going over the falls
- Weekly News Magazines: Bad Omens at Govt House, February, 2018
- Student Hero
- Drinking blood
- Last thing he saw
- I burned the city? When?
- Who will help Premchai escape?