Thailand Should Store Crude for Producers Spooked by Iran Threat, PTT Says – bloomberg.com, March 1, 2012
Thailand should be used as a base to store crude-oil supplies from Middle East producers spooked by Iran’s threat to shut the Strait of Hormuz, according to the head of the country’s biggest energy company…
- 5 Years Ago: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- Remembering the Thaksin Years: Cleaning Things Up
- Security start-up backed by Thaksin seeks $1bn valuation
- New form of American warmaking
- Viagra for Thai Airways
- Who is the catfish?
- No fraud!
- Weekly News Magazines, June 3-10, 2016
- Fake monks harass New York City tourists
- Should Obama be involved with the Dhammachayo case?