Thailand shooting: are Ko Phangan parties safe? – Telegrpah, january 3, 2013
…There is a growing problem of violence and other crimes against foreigners elsewhere in Thailand, with Ko Samui, Phuket and Ko Phi Phi being of particular concern. If the current trend of rip-offs, threats, thefts, rape and other incidents in those locations increases, The Land of Smiles will indeed face a growing image problem and incidents like the tragic death in Ko Phangan may become part of a wider pattern of a decline in safety…
- From 2011: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- Before Thaksin: Remembering the Checks and Balances of the 1997 Charter
- Dangerous Voting
- It’s a charade
- America first… World last
- Some bombers don’t go to jail
- The outrageous denial
- Police stealing the work of the gods
- Who controls the pipe bomber?
- Abhisit for leader!
- More on police buying their promtions