Thailand shooting: are Ko Phangan parties safe? – Telegrpah, january 3, 2013
…There is a growing problem of violence and other crimes against foreigners elsewhere in Thailand, with Ko Samui, Phuket and Ko Phi Phi being of particular concern. If the current trend of rip-offs, threats, thefts, rape and other incidents in those locations increases, The Land of Smiles will indeed face a growing image problem and incidents like the tragic death in Ko Phangan may become part of a wider pattern of a decline in safety…
- 5 Years Ago: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- Analysis: Mother’s Day Bombings
- 10 Years Ago: Thaksin Escapes Assassination Attempt
- Analysis: Thailand’s Half Democracy
- No fraud!
- Fake monks harass New York City tourists
- Who is the catfish?
- 3 Years Ago: Pheu Thai Tries Its Own Reform Council
- Raise the flag!
- Dhammakaya leaving Thailand?
- Another stain on the police