From Khaosod, April 25, 2014
In the ghost’s hand: Garbage
On the ghost’s robe: Thailand, Rwanda?
[This cartoon suggests that the movements to confront anti-monarchy activities could lead to a genocidal civil war like the one in the 1990s in Rwanda.
It echos the words of Thaksin’s ominous Songkran address when he admonished Thais to “forgive and forget” lest Thailand experience misinformation that would lead to a Rwandan genocide.]
- Sudarat is finished
- Weekly News Magazines: End Game, March, 2019
- Weekly News Magazines: Mouse Over Lion, March-April, 2019
- Weekly News Magazines: What Happened to Joke, April, 2019
- Election Commission Dye Service
- Weekly News Magazines: Restrict Abolish Eliminate Thanathorn, April, 2019
- Thanathorn’s foreign parents
- Feeling pity for Hulk and Wonder Woman
- Proof of authoritarianism
- Instruct for hatred
- Waiting for a miracle to operate on arms and legs