From Khaosod, April 25, 2014
In the ghost’s hand: Garbage
On the ghost’s robe: Thailand, Rwanda?
[This cartoon suggests that the movements to confront anti-monarchy activities could lead to a genocidal civil war like the one in the 1990s in Rwanda.
It echos the words of Thaksin’s ominous Songkran address when he admonished Thais to “forgive and forget” lest Thailand experience misinformation that would lead to a Rwandan genocide.]
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- Don’t help them form a government!
- Put in a basket and wash