Thailand Rice Exports at Risk: Korn Chatikavanij – livetradingnews.com, August 13, 2012
…Thailand’s world-class rice industry is in a saddened state, millions of tons of rice that no one wants, huge losses for the state budget, farmers more interested in quantity than quality, exporters exiting the trade…
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- Don’t help them form a government!
- Put in a basket and wash