Thailand ranks 47 out of 99 countries for rule of law
[Thanks to Tom for pointing this out.
Bad scores of 63 for “constraints on government powers” (checks and balances on government) and 89 for “civil justice” (courts can resolve disputes between individuals).]
- No bathroom breaks
- It is so fruitful
- Don’t get distracted by marijuana
- Fake news
- Intervene here first!
- There will always be coups
- Weekly News Magazines: Burning Future, August, 2019
- Who is really destroying the country?
- Economic suicides
- Some are on protected land
- Weekly News Magazines: Grilling Prayuth, September, 2019