Thailand ranks 47 out of 99 countries for rule of law
[Thanks to Tom for pointing this out.
Bad scores of 63 for “constraints on government powers” (checks and balances on government) and 89 for “civil justice” (courts can resolve disputes between individuals).]
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Run to oust Sudarat
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?
- Chase the government!
- Kissing in parliament