Thailand Profits From Health Care to Arab Patients – NYT, January 9, 2012
[Thanks to Tom for pointing this out.]
…Last year, 125,000 Arab patients came to Bumrungrad International Hospital in Thailand to seek medical treatment. Yet just a few years ago the sight of a woman wearing a burqa was such a rarity that it would scare the nurses at night…
- Why not throw the 112 professional hitmen in prison?
- The Bangkok Land Skytrain
- A tale of two newspapers: Gangs controlling motorcycle taxis
- 21 Years Ago: Scrapping the Bangkok Land Skytrain
- Two years Ago: Thailand’s Professional Hitmen and Why They Can’t Be Put in Jail
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- Red Protests – May 25-26, 2010
- Let’s Make Bangkok’s Central Park!
- Red Protests – May 21, 2010
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd
- 21 Years Ago: Black May