Thai government eyes 100% debt in local currency – Reuters, October 11, 2012
The Kingdom of Thailand is planning to turn 100% of its debt into local currency by repaying upcoming yen and dollar maturities with money raised in the local markets, Chularat Suteethorn, director general of the Public Debt Management Office told IFR in an exclusive interview on Wednesday…
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?
- The junta should follow Chavolit’s example
- It’s the people’s fault for voting
- The Shinawatras lie about fleeing
- News from the 1890s