Thailand’s First EV Charging Station Opens – bernama.com, August 2, 2012
…The MEA also plans to open nine more EV stations in Bangkok, Samut Prakan and Nonthaburi provinces within next year. The stations will offer services including a quick charge at 20-30 minutes and a home charging system to fully charge a vehicle in 6-8 hours…
- Bloody October 2008
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- A tale of two newspapers: New cabinet member a savvy or unethical move?
- Weekly News Magazines: the junta’s political party, October, 2018
- What happens to the people Thaksin appoints?
- Weekly News Magazines: New army chief, September, 2018
- One lotus is above the water
- Politicians need to poo
- Silpa Bhirasri, Father of modern art in Thailand