Thailand’s First EV Charging Station Opens – bernama.com, August 2, 2012
…The MEA also plans to open nine more EV stations in Bangkok, Samut Prakan and Nonthaburi provinces within next year. The stations will offer services including a quick charge at 20-30 minutes and a home charging system to fully charge a vehicle in 6-8 hours…
- Remembering Black May 1992
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- I burned the city? When?
- Student Hero
- A young girl does a better job than the PM
- Who will come crawling?
- Talking to the snake
- Anti-rabies GT 200
- The rich man is not full yet
- Thai-style Animal Protection Unit