Thailand’s First EV Charging Station Opens – bernama.com, August 2, 2012
…The MEA also plans to open nine more EV stations in Bangkok, Samut Prakan and Nonthaburi provinces within next year. The stations will offer services including a quick charge at 20-30 minutes and a home charging system to fully charge a vehicle in 6-8 hours…
- Beijing treads carefully when scions of Thai political dynasty arrive in China in search of their roots
- It’s only about Thaksin
- China supports the junta?
- Weekly News Magazines: All about politics, December, 2018
- Weekly News Magazines: Election Delay, January, 2019
- Pheu Thai’s heart
- New Year’s Cartoons: Goodbye Dog Year
- Politicians can’t wait to help people
- Thaksin can no longer sue
- Who did France copy?
- Matichon comes to its 42nd year