Bahrain and Belarus named ‘enemies of the internet’ – BBC, March 13, 2012
…The body says 2011 was the “deadliest year” yet for so-called “netizens”.
It says at least 199 arrests of internet campaigners were recorded over the year – a 31% increase on 2010.
It adds that China, followed by Vietnam and Iran currently hold the largest number of netizens in jail…
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Weekly News Magazines: the junta’s political party, October, 2018
- One lotus is above the water
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Mark sinking
- Rutting Dogs/Rutting Politicians
- There was a bribe too
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals