Thailand on a panic-stricken afternoon – theage.com.au, May 20, 2012
…Panic takes longer to set in when it’s being expressed all around you in a foreign language, so we can only giggle when a hysterical lady boy runs past us, screaming into his mobile phone: “We’re going to die…”
- The little people are corrupt
- Helping the rice farmers
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- Words won’t stop the attack
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- The chicken farmer and the monkey