Thailand: Not letting a good crisis go to waste – sovereignman.com, October 13, 2011
…This is how the bank ended up with an 80% surge in foreign reserves from 2009– it simply printed new baht to purchase the newly printed dollars.
Thai people are not fooled by this trickery. Unlike brainwashed westerners who believe in their worthless paper, Thai people know that fiat money is a scam. Even the poorest Thais occasionally buy a few grams of gold with whatever savings they can scrap together on expectations of inflation…
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Don’ Let Death In the Car
- Run to oust Prayuth
- Run to oust Sudarat
- He is cutting the tiger’s tail
- What is appropriate in parliament?
- The proxy crisis
- New Year’s Cartoons: The Only Happiness
- Would the Prime Minister run to oust himself?
- Chase the government!
- Kissing in parliament