THAILAND: North Koreans escape from hunger – irinnews.org, August 9, 2011
…”Here in Thailand it’s quite clear that every North Korean who has arrived is being considered by the South Korean embassy and is being sent to South Korea,” says the deputy director of Human Rights Watch’s Asia division, Phil Robertson.
“There’s a system here that works in terms of North Koreans who can reach their destination…”
- Bloody October 2008
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Defecting from Thaksin
- Instead of cutting, try sucking!
- Political parties in a coma
- The burning parties
- They messed up the country
- Weekly News Magazines: Secret Plan to Destroy Thaksin, August, 2018
- Should they still fight for Thaksin?
- Jatuporn’s back