THAILAND: North Koreans escape from hunger – irinnews.org, August 9, 2011
…”Here in Thailand it’s quite clear that every North Korean who has arrived is being considered by the South Korean embassy and is being sent to South Korea,” says the deputy director of Human Rights Watch’s Asia division, Phil Robertson.
“There’s a system here that works in terms of North Koreans who can reach their destination…”
- From 2003: PM mixes business and politics
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Mark sinking
- No alliance for the Democrats!
- Not only a dog howls at the bell
- Weekly News Magazines: Two Political Systems, October, 2018
- Different kinds of animals
- Why can’t they praise me?
- The junta should follow Chavolit’s example
- It’s the people’s fault for voting