Thailand: Lawyer’s ‘Disappearance’ Unsolved 10 Years On – HRW, March 11, 2014
…On January 13, 2006, then-Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra made a crucial admission that government officials were involved in Somchai’s abduction and murder: “The DSI is working on this case and murder charges are being considered. I know Somchai is dead, circumstantial evidence indicated that… and there were more than four government officials implicated by the investigation.” He said that collecting evidence and witnesses was “not easy because this case involves government officials…”
- The little people are corrupt
- Helping the rice farmers
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- Words won’t stop the attack
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- The chicken farmer and the monkey