Thailand: Lawyer’s ‘Disappearance’ Unsolved 10 Years On – HRW, March 11, 2014
…On January 13, 2006, then-Prime Minister Thaksin Shinawatra made a crucial admission that government officials were involved in Somchai’s abduction and murder: “The DSI is working on this case and murder charges are being considered. I know Somchai is dead, circumstantial evidence indicated that… and there were more than four government officials implicated by the investigation.” He said that collecting evidence and witnesses was “not easy because this case involves government officials…”
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work
- Don’t help them form a government!
- Put in a basket and wash