Post-Coup Thailand: Anxiety over the Royal Succession – lse.ac.uk, March 4, 2015
…It is unlikely that these undertakings will stabilise Thai politics, and as voters become alienated in the political process à la Prayuth, large-scale violent protests may be seen as unavoidable in order to restore democracy.
- The little people are corrupt
- Helping the rice farmers
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Words won’t stop the attack
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out
- Knives out for Sudarat
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- The chicken farmer and the monkey