Thailand: A Less Attractive Emerging Market Pick In Asia – seekingalpha.com, September 16, 2015
…A large portion of the companies do not even trade daily, and the ones that do have an average trading volume of less than 100 shares per day.
Kasikornbank Public Company Limited (OTCPK:KPCPF): Average 3 month trading volume is 11.
Siam Public Cement Company (OTC:SCVPF): Average 3 month trading volume is 75.
Bumrungrad Hospital Public Company Limited (OTCPK:BUGDF): Average 3 month trading volume is 92…
- 11 years ago: Thai police to be reformed, Traffic police could face charges of extortion
- Eight Years Ago: Gen. Chavalit to lead “People’s Army”
- Foreign luxury brands plot against the junta!
- Yet still more cartoons on Prawit’s expensive watch
- Not Richard Mille
- New Year’s Cartoon: Something for the Poor
- New Year’s Cartoon: News of the Past Year
- They are going to get Prawit
- Let’s support Prayuth!
- The military party deserves a head start
- Red buffaloes got smarter