Thailand: A Less Attractive Emerging Market Pick In Asia – seekingalpha.com, September 16, 2015
…A large portion of the companies do not even trade daily, and the ones that do have an average trading volume of less than 100 shares per day.
Kasikornbank Public Company Limited (OTCPK:KPCPF): Average 3 month trading volume is 11.
Siam Public Cement Company (OTC:SCVPF): Average 3 month trading volume is 75.
Bumrungrad Hospital Public Company Limited (OTCPK:BUGDF): Average 3 month trading volume is 92…
- Bloody October 2008
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Weekly News Magazines: the junta’s political party, October, 2018
- What happens to the people Thaksin appoints?
- One lotus is above the water
- Silpa Bhirasri, Father of modern art in Thailand
- Politicians need to poo
- Chavalit coughs up bombs (again)
- Rutting Dogs/Rutting Politicians