Thailand: A Less Attractive Emerging Market Pick In Asia – seekingalpha.com, September 16, 2015
…A large portion of the companies do not even trade daily, and the ones that do have an average trading volume of less than 100 shares per day.
Kasikornbank Public Company Limited (OTCPK:KPCPF): Average 3 month trading volume is 11.
Siam Public Cement Company (OTC:SCVPF): Average 3 month trading volume is 75.
Bumrungrad Hospital Public Company Limited (OTCPK:BUGDF): Average 3 month trading volume is 92…
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- 11 Years Ago: First Red Shirt Move: Surprise Raid on Privy Council President’s House
- Bangkok’s Central Park becoming a reality?
- Sorry for using excessive force
- Weekly News Magazines: Suriya leaves Phea Thai, June, 2018
- Thai police still protect Yingluck overseas
- Weekly News Magazines: Tears of Suthep, June, 2018
- Pheu Thai defectors
- Weekly News Magazine: The Rescue, July 13-20, 2018
- Big Jiew is getting sucked in