Thailand: A Less Attractive Emerging Market Pick In Asia – seekingalpha.com, September 16, 2015
…A large portion of the companies do not even trade daily, and the ones that do have an average trading volume of less than 100 shares per day.
Kasikornbank Public Company Limited (OTCPK:KPCPF): Average 3 month trading volume is 11.
Siam Public Cement Company (OTC:SCVPF): Average 3 month trading volume is 75.
Bumrungrad Hospital Public Company Limited (OTCPK:BUGDF): Average 3 month trading volume is 92…
- Beijing treads carefully when scions of Thai political dynasty arrive in China in search of their roots
- It’s only about Thaksin
- Both hand out money for votes
- China supports the junta?
- Pro-Junta groups and the pro-democratic groups
- Weekly News Magazines: Bike for Love and Warmth, December, 2018
- Weekly News Magazines: All about politics, December, 2018
- Forget the Old Past Party
- Abandoning their ideology and betraying the people
- Pheu Thai’s heart
- Weekly News Magazines: Election Delay, January, 2019