A website based around the death of Sarah Carter and similar incidents is now online: ThailandTravelTragedies.com
Several of these “grudge sites” have been created in the past, including the now defunct BumrungradDeath. Here is an old press release about the case: Estate Posts an Increased $2 Million USD Reward
- From 2011: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- Before Thaksin: Remembering the Checks and Balances of the 1997 Charter
- Dangerous Voting
- It’s a charade
- America first… World last
- Some bombers don’t go to jail
- The outrageous denial
- Police stealing the work of the gods
- Who controls the pipe bomber?
- Abhisit for leader!
- More on police buying their promtions