A website based around the death of Sarah Carter and similar incidents is now online: ThailandTravelTragedies.com
Several of these “grudge sites” have been created in the past, including the now defunct BumrungradDeath. Here is an old press release about the case: Estate Posts an Increased $2 Million USD Reward
- The real reason people are poor
- Thailand’s censorship
- The temple as hostage
- Pride and money comes at the same time
- Chuwit is BACK!
- Everyone wants to use Section 44!
- University hostages
- Fees for the police
- Hack my house
- Donald Trump: America’s Berlusconi (or Thaksin, or Hariri, or…)
- What’s really behind Thailand’s hostility to Chinese tourists?