A website based around the death of Sarah Carter and similar incidents is now online: ThailandTravelTragedies.com
Several of these “grudge sites” have been created in the past, including the now defunct BumrungradDeath. Here is an old press release about the case: Estate Posts an Increased $2 Million USD Reward
- Weekly News Magazines, January 27-February 10, 2017
- Trampling on those who died for the cause
- Thaksin wasn’t involved
- Prayuth and Thaksin feel the same way about the media!
- Weekly News Magazines, February 3-17, 2017
- Collapse of State Enterprises
- Making Yellow and Red love each other
- This train doesn’t end with reconciliation
- The prime minister wants coal-fired power plants!
- Thai govt subsidies add cars in one of world’s most congested countries
- CIA deputy director linked to torture at Thailand black site