Thailand has Asia’s Most Deadly Roads – establishmentpost.com, March 8, 2014
…In Southeast Asia the four causes of death per 100,000 population in 2008 were: Myanmar with 1,232 deaths; Thailand with 873; Cambodia with 840; Laos with 794; Indonesia with 736; Vietnam with 662; Philippines with 564; Malaysia with 494; Singapore with 491; and Brunei Darussalam 310…
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- Heaven vs Hell
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work