Thailand has Asia’s Most Deadly Roads – establishmentpost.com, March 8, 2014
…In Southeast Asia the four causes of death per 100,000 population in 2008 were: Myanmar with 1,232 deaths; Thailand with 873; Cambodia with 840; Laos with 794; Indonesia with 736; Vietnam with 662; Philippines with 564; Malaysia with 494; Singapore with 491; and Brunei Darussalam 310…
- No bathroom breaks
- It is so fruitful
- Don’t get distracted by marijuana
- Fake news
- Intervene here first!
- There will always be coups
- Weekly News Magazines: Burning Future, August, 2019
- Who is really destroying the country?
- Economic suicides
- Some are on protected land
- Weekly News Magazines: Grilling Prayuth, September, 2019