Thailand fights cancer-causing parasitic worms – Reuters, June 30, 2011
…Just one tablet of praziquantel, which is given free, can get rid of the worms but that does not solve the problem as people get infected repeatedly if they continue to eat raw seafood…
- Bloody October 2008
- 21 Years Ago: Thousands of Thais Protest Bangkok’s Inaction in Crisis
- October 1976: A sea of blood
- 8 Years Ago: Bombmakers in Nonthaburi
- Political parties in a coma
- They messed up the country
- Should they still fight for Thaksin?
- A tale of two newspapers: New cabinet member a savvy or unethical move?
- Turn the ship around
- Jatuporn’s back
- Whatever he defecates… it is sacred