Thailand extradites fraud case Briton to UAE – news.malaysia.msn.com, June 12, 2011
…The move has political overtones as Bangkok has long been pushing the UAE over the fate of fugitive former premier Thaksin Shinawatra, who spends much of his time in Dubai…
- From 2011: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- Before Thaksin: Remembering the Checks and Balances of the 1997 Charter
- Can we get rid of the U.S. ambassador?
- Thailand can learn from Myanmar!
- Police for police reform
- Is the junta preparing for Thaksin?
- Dangerous Voting
- It’s a charade
- Don’t “reform” the police
- America first… World last
- Some bombers don’t go to jail