Thailand Emerges as Bright M&A Spot – WSJ, July 30, 2013
[Thanks to Tom for pointing this out.]
…Thailand is shining particularly brightly, as its ambitious tycoons indulge in multibillion-dollar shopping sprees and overseas firms are attracted by the country’s growth story. That has helped propel the country, normally a quiet corner in the M&A universe, into the upper echelons of deal activity in Asia. And with Southeast Asia ticking closer to becoming a regional free-trade bloc, the number of deals involving Thailand is set to pick up…
- Remembering Black May 1992
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- I burned the city? When?
- Student Hero
- A young girl does a better job than the PM
- Who will come crawling?
- Anti-rabies GT 200
- Talking to the snake
- The rich man is not full yet
- Thai-style Animal Protection Unit