Thailand Emerges as Bright M&A Spot – WSJ, July 30, 2013
[Thanks to Tom for pointing this out.]
…Thailand is shining particularly brightly, as its ambitious tycoons indulge in multibillion-dollar shopping sprees and overseas firms are attracted by the country’s growth story. That has helped propel the country, normally a quiet corner in the M&A universe, into the upper echelons of deal activity in Asia. And with Southeast Asia ticking closer to becoming a regional free-trade bloc, the number of deals involving Thailand is set to pick up…
- Prem Tinsulanonda in Context
- Who came crawling after all?
- I’m with Pom!
- Weekly News Magazines: Coronation, May, 2019
- The best man for the job is…
- Weekly News Magazines: Thanathorn switched off, May, 2019
- To disclose is the Key, To Conceal is the Exemption
- Filling the senate
- What is needed to ruin the Future Forward Party?
- Heaven vs Hell
- Democracy Just Doesn’t Work