Thailand death fall: Liverpool man in court – liverpoolecho.co.uk, November 12, 2013
A Liverpool man appeared in court charged with the murder of a man who plunged from a balcony in Thailand.
Darren Taylor, 34, originally from Walton, was allegedly pushed from the balcony of his sixth-storey flat in Bangkok on June 13.
A man named by Thai authorities as James Anthony Durnan, 23, faced Ratchada Criminal Court in Bangkok yesterday…
- Remembering Black May 1992
- All About Royal Ploughing Day
- Anniversary of the End of the Absolute Monarchy in Thailand
- Four Years Ago: Another Coup in Thailand
- 2012: Thaksin Reverses Earlier Calls for Reds to Forgive & Forget with Fiery Speech
- Move to the Jurassic era
- Weekly News Magazine: Getting Ready for the Political Future, April, 2018
- Political vacuum cleaners
- Fertilizing the junta party with crap of the past
- Old allies, new allies
- Whoever sleeps with you, they will die