Thailand death fall: Liverpool man in court – liverpoolecho.co.uk, November 12, 2013
A Liverpool man appeared in court charged with the murder of a man who plunged from a balcony in Thailand.
Darren Taylor, 34, originally from Walton, was allegedly pushed from the balcony of his sixth-storey flat in Bangkok on June 13.
A man named by Thai authorities as James Anthony Durnan, 23, faced Ratchada Criminal Court in Bangkok yesterday…
- Vintage images of King Chulalongkorn
- The King’s Birthday
- 14 Years Ago: Thaksin reveals his political successor
- Remember the bullet-proof child gods who led a brief Karen insurgency into Thailand in the 1990s?
- 6 Years Ago: After just a few months in office, govt pushing hard for Thaksin pardon
- From 1989: An article in the NYT about Rama IX
- 6 Years Ago: Pheu Thai govt moves fast–Proposed law gives police power to shut news media
- All About the Royal Cremation Ceremony for the late King
- The junta eats the budget
- He will live in our hearts eternally
- Sudarat is finished