Thailand, China Plan Rail Project – WSJ, February 16, 2011
Thailand expects to sign a memorandum of understanding with the Chinese government in April to co-develop a 150 billion Thai baht ($4.89 billion) high-speed rail project, Permanent Secretary for Transport Suphoth Sublom said late Wednesday…
- 5 Years Ago: Red Shirt pursuers at the mercy of new government
- Remembering the Thaksin Years: Cleaning Things Up
- Conflict with the Lanna Kingdom
- Security start-up backed by Thaksin seeks $1bn valuation
- New form of American warmaking
- Viagra for Thai Airways
- Who is the catfish?
- No fraud!
- Weekly News Magazines, June 3-10, 2016
- Fake monks harass New York City tourists