Thailand, China Plan Rail Project – WSJ, February 16, 2011
Thailand expects to sign a memorandum of understanding with the Chinese government in April to co-develop a 150 billion Thai baht ($4.89 billion) high-speed rail project, Permanent Secretary for Transport Suphoth Sublom said late Wednesday…
- The little people are corrupt
- Helping the rice farmers
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- Words won’t stop the attack
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous
- The chicken farmer and the monkey