From Thairath, November 7, 2019
Title: Pillar and super good friend.
On Trump’s knife: Cut out GSP.
Mouse man: In the middle of a trade war.
Mouse: The tasty food.
[Here a “pillar” of the Thailand economy (China) and a “super good friend” (Trump, who has seemingly improved relations with Thailand much to the delight of the junta-riddled government) are dissecting Thailand in the form of PM Prayuth in their ongoing trade war which included pressure such as revoking GSP protections.][
- The little people are corrupt
- Helping the rice farmers
- Trump in Thai editorial cartoons
- Do you know how to live?
- Thailand caught in the middle
- Help out or win out?
- While keeping a votive tablet in the mouth
- Words won’t stop the attack
- Profiting from being military
- We will straighten this out
- Suriya chemical is the most dangerous