THAILAND: Are secret trials compatible with Liberties and Rights? – www.humanrights.asia, July 29, 2011
…While I am relieved that the Court has affirmed the importance of defendants being present during a trial, this is a deeply concerning ruling. It is worth asking what it means when the public is excluded from observing a trial – in a democracy, or a state which claims to be one, is the public not a relevant and involved party to a court case?
- A country that’s against pornography vs a country that produces porn
- Gem shop locations involved in the scam
- Thailand international net traffic slowed
- Directions to Bangkok’s 24-hour casinos
- How eccentric were the generals who conducted the 1988 coup in Burma?
- Nike Factories In Thailand
- The strange case of the Gen. Prayut/Prayuth’s name change
- Bangkok Master Plans 1979-2006
- Thailand’s “Iron Lady” pressured to leave key post after exposing government corruption
- Is Gen. Prayuth really growing “eccentric” or “superstitious” as Time Magazine claims?
- Gem Scam: 463/9-12, Look-Luang Rd